Coffin Bay Attractions
Located a short enjoyable walk from the Park is the town foreshore and jetty, main beach, yacht club and local shops. Coffin Bay has all the facilities for you and your family to enjoy fabulous fishing, boating, sailing, canoeing, swimming, diving, windsurfing, walking trails and fabulous scenery.
Coffin Bay Town Services:
- General Store and Fuel
- Beachcomber – Cafe, Store and Fuel
- Post Office, Gifts and Coff-n-Putt Mini Golf
- Coffin Bay Hotel
- Oyster HQ Bar
- 1802 Oyster Bar Restaurant
- Sports Clubs – Yacht Club, Bowling and Golf Clubs
- National Park
- Fishing from boats, rocks, wharf, jetties and the many beaches, coves and scenic bays
Port Lincoln Town Services:
Port Lincoln is a large provincial city which boasts all the main services and facilities and is only a 30 minute drive from Coffin Bay.
- Art Centre and Theatre
- Swimming Pool and Recreational Centre
- Regional Hospital
- Marine, Fishing and Tackle
- Kmart, Target and Betta Electrical
- Pharmacies and Medical Services
- Clothing, Shoes and additional retail stores
Coffin Bay was discovered by Mathew Flinders in 1802 and named in honour of Sir Isaac Coffin. Coffin Bay is a smorgasbord of unspoiled natural inlets and vast water ways with pristine waters and sandy beaches, perfect for family holidays. The exposed jagged cliffs and wild sea of the Coffin Bay Peninsula contrast starkly with the sheltered tranquil waters of the bays. Click here for more information about Coffin Bay
Relaxing in Coffin Bay is so easy, take a break, lay back and enjoy this tranquil spot.